Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Scorched Earth - Black Friday Sale

Scorched Earth announced a Black Friday sale:

My name is Stuart Hampton.
I started Scorched Earth last year following my redundancy from the mining industry.
It was a way to keep active while I looked for work, a search in which I have been unsucessful.
Over time my wife and I lost our house and we put our most precious posessions into storage.
We thought the sale of our home would break even, but that was not the case.
Our outstanding removalist bill will (later this week) be paid by the auctioning off of our storage items.
This includes my wifes jewellery and my twenty-five year long collection of wargaming figures and terrain.
I am not asking for charity, simply that you buy something from the Etsy store to help us raise the $8,700 AUD we need ASAP.
The Black Friday Sale is 20% off, storewide.
Help out a fellow gamer, you are our only hope.
Link: Scorched Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.